1. T/T: Direct bank to bank wire transfer. The payment can arrive in two to five days. The universal and usual way to pay.
2. PayPal: You can pay by credit card or your own PayPal account. We open PayPal only to retail payment, if you use PayPal to pay for wholesale priced goods, the payment handling fee will be charged from you.
3. MoneyGram: The payment can reach us in ten minutes, quick way but low handling fee to make payment.
4. Western Union: The payment can reach us in one minute, quickest way to make payment. But there is an amount limit in different counties.
5. L/C: letter of credit. This generally is suitable for very large order, and our company will request longter delivery time if customers pay by L/C.